Intern Mergers & Acquisitions
COMPANY AND ROLE:
Total Webhosting Solutions (TWS) is the market leader in the Netherlands with European ambitions in webhosting, domain names and cloud services. Our companies and teams of dedicated specialists deliver cloud-based services to thousands of partners and millions of customers globally. Our mission is to foster success through innovative cross boarder collaboration between enterprises, clients and private persons. As TWS, we provide a platform with technical, organisational- and financial resources to take webhosting businesses to the next level.
M&A has a strategic priority for TWS given the ambitions to further expand the current Dutch positions as well as drive further geographic expansion across Europe. From the start in 2017, our team has already closed over 10 acquisitions. The M&A team is responsible for initiating dialogue with potential targets and subsequently business case analysis, valuation, contract negotiation and drafting, as well as coordination of due diligence processes and post-acquisition workstreams.
In this role, we are looking for ambitious students in their final year of their masters who want to kick start their career in Mergers & Acquisitions by doing a three to six month working internship (there are no possibilities for a graduation internship) within a highly dynamic Corporate M&A team. As an intern, you will be an integral part of the team and will be involved in all aspects of the deal process.
During your internship you will support the team in a diverse number of projects, including for example:
- Actively support the transaction processes and analysis of the target companies by providing assistance in information gathering, due diligence, planning, drafting letters, financial analysis and (valuation) model build;
- Performing (international) market and sector studies and work on commercial / pitch documents;
- Preparing documents for various internal (post-deal) workstreams, such 100-day operational plans, ad-hoc business analysis and board meetings.
- You are currently a (financially oriented) Master student with a strong academic background and a completed bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or other relevant study;
- You have strong and demonstrable affinity with corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and the financial world in a broader sense;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Socially skilled, pro-active and not afraid to share your opinion;
- You are flexible, structured and have a hands-on mentality;
- Analytical thinking ability, capable of independently drawing conclusions;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong team player and eager to learn;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic working environment;
- Obtain relevant working experience by actively supporting in origination, execution and post-deal aspects of transactions;
- You get the chance to experience various projects up close, where you can showcase and reinforce your knowledge and affinity with all aspects of corporate finance;
- A steep learning curve;
- A competitive allowance.
The role is based at the headquarter of TWS in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
Please submit your application, including your resume and letter to Nick Bink at email@example.com.